[R] Package: Waveslim Error: The object is this type is not subsettable

rahul rahulsparx2009 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 18:46:52 CET 2012

Hi everyone

I am using the wavelet and waveslim package in R to find the wave
variance.Here is the code

return.modwt<-modwt(X, filter="la8", n.levels=5, boundary="periodic",
fast=TRUE)
return.modwt.var<- wave.variance(return.modwt, type="nongaussian")

Where X is a uni-variate time series.

I am expecting a matrix with 5 rows(no. of levels) and 3
columns(variance,upper bound,lower bound) but I am getting a message: no
method for coercing this S4 class to a vector.
What does this mean?I have installed waveslim 1.6.4 version.

Thanks in Advance!