[R] dbWriteTable(con, access_log, overwrite = F).....

Poul Kristensen bcc5226 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 14:14:15 CET 2012

I am new to R.

My goal is to make a crosstable from a Apache access.log, which I want
to load into PostgreSQL database at first to
learn more abour R and DBI and datatypes. When the I have got the
access.log in the database I will try to make the
crosstable!

Trying to load the Apache access.log into PostgreSQL I get an error.

dbWriteTable(con, access_log, overwrite = F);

returns

Error in .Internal(is.vector(x, mode)) : 'x' is missing?

Thanks

Poul

Poul Kristensen
IT-Konsulent / Consultant

Det Kongelige Bibliotek | The Royal Library IT-afdelingen |
Information Technology

P.O. Box 2149 | DK-1016 København K
tel +45 3347 4586 | pok at kb.dk | www.kb.dk

Besøgsadresse | Visiting address | Søren Kierkegaards Plads 1 Leveringsadresse
Delivery address | Christians Brygge 8 | 1219 København K

EAN 5798 000 79 52 97 | Bank 8109 101111-4 | CVR 28 98 88 42 IBAN
DK9881090001011114 | Swiftcode JYBADKKK