[R] beanplot-Error: sample is too sparse to find TD

Enomis enomis001 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 10:32:16 CET 2012

Hello again,

Well, I still couldn't solve my problem, but I think it really depends on
the distribution of the data.

When I only use the first e.g. 2000 values of my data vectors, there is no
problem with creating the beanplots.

But when I use some random data which is normally distributed, I can also
create the plots for much larger sample sizes:

> samplesize <- 200000
> tmp1 <- runif(samplesize, min=0, max=1)
> tmp2 <- sample(1:13, samplesize, replace=TRUE)

> beanplot(tmp1 ~ tmp2, log="", what=c(1,1,1,0), ylim=c(-1,2))

Still, I do not know how I could be able to plot my original data. Anyone
has got a clue?

Enomis