[R] metafor: weights computation in Mantel-Haenszel method

Viechtbauer Wolfgang (STAT) wolfgang.viechtbauer at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Sun Jan 15 16:39:31 CET 2012

Yes, I forgot to divide the weights by the sum of the weights (and multiply by 100) for weights.rma.mh(). This bug was pointed out to me a few weeks ago and this will be changed in the next version of the package.

Best,

Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Viechtbauer, Ph.D., Statistician
Department of Psychiatry and Psychology