[R] Help needed in interpreting linear models

mails mails00000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:43:35 CET 2012

Hi Petr,

thanks for your answer.

First of all it's not homework I am a student and need to analyse cancer
data using linear models.
I looked into that topic since a week now and still struggling in
interpreting some of the R output that is why
I was asking for help here.

I don't quite understand your answer because the 180/190 values belong to
height and not to weight. What do you want to
show with plot(scores,weight). What I can see from the plot is that there is
a correlation between the two variables and
therefore weight "explains" scores.

Regards