[R] rho statistics for dinucleotide abundance from a sequence file

utpal utpalmtbi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:44:42 CET 2012

Hi all,

I have a sequence file (fasta format) and want to calculate the rho
statistics for dinucleotide abundance value on my data.. the code which I
use is (using seqinr library and current working directory)

/seq_info<-read.fasta("gene.txt")/
/rho(seq_info[1],2)/
but it yields only the dinucleotides, not their rho values, i.e,
/> rho(seq_info[1],2)
aa ac ag at ca cc cg ct ga gc gg gt ta tc tg tt /

I will be grateful if anyone solve this.. I've also attached the sequence
file..
Thanks in advance..
Utpal
http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4291676/gene.txt gene.txt