[R] PLM, Logical subscript too long, error

therrienak therrien.nick6 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 03:34:49 CET 2012

I have created panel data set using specific variable from our data set. When
I attempt to run plm I receive a Error in pdata.frame(data, index) :
  (subscript) logical subscript too long

I am assuming that this error has to deal with my data frame that I have
created. I can not determine where the problem is or how to fix it.

Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks Nick