[R] need help

John Sorkin JSorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Sun Jan 8 00:13:15 CET 2012

Peter,
I have sympathy for Dong. It would be helpful if the message at the bottom of the Email were modified to be more directive, e.g.

To make matters more complicated, I don't know what the first line of the current message means:
I tried sending a test email message to the address with help in the subject line and received an error message,

The following message to <help at r-project.org> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'Callout verification failed:\n550 5.1.1 <help at r-project.org>... User unknown'

John

John David Sorkin M.D., Ph.D.
Chief, Biostatistics and Informatics
University of Maryland School of Medicine Division of Gerontology
Baltimore VA Medical Center
10 North Greene Street
GRECC (BT/18/GR)
Baltimore, MD 21201-1524
(Phone) 410-605-7119

On Jan 7, 2012, at 20:26 , Dong Nie wrote:

> Hi Sir,
> Could you help me to unsubscribe the R help?

Follow the link at the bottom of every post.

> Thanks,
> Dong
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Peter Dalgaard, Professor,