[R] Problem with axes in a plot of Kaplan-Meier

correu griera griera at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 18:50:10 CET 2012

Helo:

After changing "involuntarily" some of the graphics parameters with
the command par() (I did not know that changes with this command are
permanent), now when I made a plot of the survival Kaplan-Meier
function, the Y axis does not start at 1, and the X axis does starts
at 0. The commands that I use are:

    library(survival)
    BROWN.SPV = Surv(BROWN$TEMPS, BROWN$DEF)
    BROWN.KM = survfit(BROWN.SPV ~ 1)
    plot(BROWN.KM$time, BROWN.KM$surv, type="s")

How can I restore previous graphics parameters? Is there a file that
would delete to restore the initial settings (already use R in debian
squeeze)?

Thanks a lot. AGriera