[R] Is it possible to "right align" text in R graphics?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sun Jan 1 20:35:01 CET 2012

I don't know any language other than English, much less one written
right-to-left, but a quick search shows that the RGtk2 package includes
some support for such things.

My gut reaction is that right-to-left support would be highly device
dependent, and since devices often interact closely with the OS, that
support could well be affected by choice of and configuration of OS.

I recommend that your keep your mind open, and when someone indicates that
your example works for them and shows OS/R version information to go along
with that result (as recommended in the posting guide), you probably
should respond with similar information since it appears to be relevant.