[R] R on Android

Ken Hutchison vicvoncastle at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 20:10:36 CET 2012

If the phone is "rooted" one could hypothetically install from Debian repositories where R is represented very comprehensively. I surmise this is more trouble than it's worth in a major way. If stranded on a desert island and getting R fully functional on Droid would save you, I'd advise looking for food; else be prepared to name your phone Wilson.
            Ken Hutchison