[R] Installing package QRMlib

Pfaff, Bernhard Dr. Bernhard_Pfaff at fra.invesco.com
Wed Feb 29 14:46:48 CET 2012

Well, because QRMlib interfaces C routines (IIRC), the error message is pretty indicative, i.e. these routines cannot be compiled. Now, without further information there is not much to recommend, but:

1) check your RTools installation
2) Ask the package maintainer (cc'ed) when he will re-release QRMlib on CRAN, be patient until the binaries have been populated and use install.packages()

Best,
Bernhard