[R] equivalent from gladder and ladder from stata

agent dunham crosspide at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 29 12:21:30 CET 2012

Dear community,

Apologies, I'm still pretty newbie. Anyway, I am performing linar regression
analysis. As a common cause of non-normally distributed residuals is
non-normally predictor variables, i'm interested in achieving the best
transformation of the predictors.

I've seen some commands at R, but I would like to know if it exists a
command equivalent to gladder (graphic display) , and another one equivalent
to ladder (numeric results,  look for the transformation with the smallest
chi-square)

Thanks in advance, show user at host.com as user at host.com