[R] Error message: object of type 'closure' is not subsettable

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 10:42:07 CET 2012

Hi Aparna,

If you have not defined testStatistics in your code, but it is a
function, then either you defined it at some earlier point and it was
never removed, or some other package you loaded defines it.

You could try using your code in a clean R session (make sure that an
old workspace is not automatically loaded; one way would be by closing
R, deleting the old workspace, and then starting a new instance).

Cheers,

Josh