[R] tcl tk command function with arguments ??

Alexander juschitz_alexander at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 27 09:44:29 CET 2012

Hi Elai and Peter,

thanks a lot for your suggestions. I am still reading your answers, but I
didn't get at the begining the difference between

c<-NULL
for (i in seq(3)) c[[i]]<-i

and the exempel with the tcl tk buttons. Now I think, it is clear. Its due
to the interaction between R and tcl. The button created by R is executed
far later by tcltk and therefore, the button doesn't take the "i" during its
creation, but the last available "i" of its environment.
Do you know any manuals, articles, etc... which describe the interaction
between R and tcl. Now I learn only by examples which I find in the web.

Alexander