[R] Calling R code through VC.net

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Feb 25 18:21:50 CET 2012

On 25.02.2012 10:21, Xiongqing Zhang wrote:
> Hi, I try to use the visual studio 2008(VC.net) to call R code,

This is not the Visual Studio support desk. Most of us do not even know
how to call R code from Visual Studio.

> but there is en error:
>   Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040013

Which is unusable since completely out of context.

> How can I fix the problem? Thanks.
>
> My PC systern is XP,

We already guessed this must be Windows, but it does not hurt to mention
the full OS name.

> R version is "R-2.14.1" and "R_Scilab_DCOM3.0-1B5.exe".

Finally, what is the latter? Why do you think it is related to the
statement above?

Uwe Ligges