[R] RBFNetwork in RWeka

EKN kim.ester at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 20:39:11 CET 2012

Dear Forum,

I have installed and used various Weka functions in R - both already
available interfaces or created ones via make_Weka_classifier - without any
trouble. However, the RBFNetwork (RBF Neural Network) function is one that I
have not been able to call.  I tried creating the R interface using RBF<-
make_Weka_classifier("weka/classifiers/functions/RBFNetwork"), and the
following is the error I get:

Error in .jnew(name) : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException

Does anyone know if I am just using the incorrect function name? How do I
create the RBFNetwork interface in R?

Thank you all in advance,

Ester