[R] installing the package Rcplex

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Fri Feb 24 03:19:21 CET 2012

One way to set PATH on Windows is to fire up a cmd.exe ("Command Prompt") window
and type something like
  set PATH=e:\Rtools-2.13\bin;e:\Rtools-2.13\MinGW\bin;%PATH%;e:\Program Files\R\R-2.14.1\bin
Change it to reflect where you put R and Rtools.  I put mine in
  e:\Program Files\R\R-2.14.1
and
  e:\Rtools-2.13
respectively.  While in that cmd.exe window you should be able to use
  R CMD INSTALL yourPackage
There are some other 3rd party things like MikTeX that might be nice
to install and have in your path also.

You can also alter PATH by right-clicking on My Computer and selecting
Properties...\Advanced\Environment Variables.  Changes there affect
all future runs of programs.

Bill Dunlap
Spotfire, TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com