[R] how to merge commands

MacQueen, Don macqueen1 at llnl.gov
Thu Feb 23 00:49:06 CET 2012

Are you absolutely certain that the data must be stored in Excel?

In the long run I believe you will find it easier if the data is stored in
an external database, or some other data repository that does not require
you to read so many separate files.

Probably the best you can hope for as it is now is to put these commands
inside a loop, or nested loops, with the input and output file names
constructed from the loop indexes [see help('paste') for constructing file
names].

-Don

--
Don MacQueen