[R] Loop

Florian Weiler fweiler08 at jhubc.it
Wed Feb 22 14:40:42 CET 2012

Thanks for the answer, and sorry if I was not clear.

So I run the data imputation using mice with 10 chains and then I get a
mids-object. From that object I can then extract 10 data sets using the
complete(imp, n) command (with n=c(1:10)).

Now I can type this out 10 times:
set1 <- complete(imp, 1)
set2 <- complete(imp, 2)
etc.

Each of these set1 to set10 will be a data frame. That all is easy enough,
but I would like to do this in a loop and create the same 10 data sets.

If I use the command proposed by you, then the loop works but again the 10
data sets are stored in only one single object (a list) when I would like to
create 10 separate data sets.

Is that enough information?

Thanks again,
Florian