[R] R package built with Fortran code

Xia.Li odditylee at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 21:10:41 CET 2012

Hi R users,

I'm trying to build an R package and most of the work have been done in
Fortran programming.

I looked for help for a while and seems like R can only call Fortran
subroutines. Now my fortran code has modules, subroutines and main program.
Is there anyway that R can call such fortran programming? Or I should modify
the coding and form them into subroutines before let R call them?

Thank you very much!

P.S. I'm not a Fortran user, just have to do such work and build this
package...

Xia