[R] FW: Problems with R

Thorsten Pöllinger th.poellinger at hotmail.de
Mon Feb 20 16:26:12 CET 2012

Dears,

I am a new R user and I am trying to analyze my data sets, R gives me a default when I type in the regression formula as following:

fit1=gamlss(tot_remun_revenue$tot_remun.y~tot_remun_revenue$revenue.x,family=NO)
Fehler in model.frame.default(formula = tot_remun_revenue$tot_remun.y ~  :
  ungültiger Typ (NULL) für die Variable 'tot_remun_revenue$tot_remun.y' Is there anything wrong in my data set, as the instruction is directly copied from lectures I had about R? Attached please find the data set as .csv. Best regards and thanks in advance! Thorsten Poellinger