[R] Non-parametric test for repeated measures and post-hoc single comparisons in R?

saschaview at gmail.com saschaview at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 20:00:53 CET 2012

On 19.02.12 19:31, Tal Galili wrote:

> The following post would not answer your question at full, but might give
> some good code/information:
> http://www.r-statistics.com/2010/02/post-hoc-analysis-for-friedmans-test-r-code/

Thank you, Tal! As you already mentioned, your interesting post supports
Friedman being indeed the right test for my problem, but it does not
explain why and what my mis-interpretation of unreplicated versus
unrepeated is.

However, your code may help to run post-hoc single comparisons.

Yet, I may take the chance to clarify that my problem is that Wikipedia,
text books, and the R help say different things -- at least to my
understanding.

Anyway, you helped, thank you!