[R] ggplot rank stack bar automatically.

vd3000 vd3000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 18 05:41:05 CET 2012

Hi, Ista,

1.
/"df.m <- transform(df.m, Period = reorder(Period, -1*value))

ggplot(df.m, aes(x = Period, y = value/1e+06, fill = Region))  +
  geom_bar(stat = "identity", position = "stack") "/

I have followed your instruction but I found the sequence did not change.

2. I am looking for the stack value, I have read many threads and eventually
I think I should make a new frame and reorder it, after order it and put it
as a new level for df.m and let it identify the sequence...

I am still exploring how to intergrate it to the melt data df.m

Thanks...