[R] Job posting for programmer with database skills

Bos, Roger roger.bos at rothschild.com
Fri Feb 17 19:55:53 CET 2012

NYC-based equity asset management company is seeking a junior-level
programmer with R, VBA, and MS-SQL skills.  HTML skill is a plus.  This
permanent, full-time position will involve working on projects and
improving our daily processes.  Finance knowledge is helpful, but not
necessary.  We are an equal opportunity employer with a generous
benefits package.  Immediate opening.  Please forward resume and salary
requirements to tom.rawlings at rothschild.com.