[R] incomplete final line found by readTableHeader on 'test.csv'

chuck.01 CharlieTheBrown77 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 05:58:57 CET 2012

Hello,
I have recently had issues with read.csv where i get the following warning,
and this happens on both my OSX and Linux machines.   Here is the warning
and an example CSV file is attached:

Warning message:
In read.table(file = file, header = header, sep = sep, quote = quote,  :
  incomplete final line found by readTableHeader on 'test.csv'

  http://   http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n4396383/test.csv test.csv

I don't quite understand.  Any thoughts are appreciated.