[R] Multiple line-plot

Dallas tad.dallas at drakeresearchlab.com
Thu Feb 16 20:43:21 CET 2012

I think this is what you are getting at. Hope this helps.

#index data to determine what low and high levels of tvHrs are (I said
anything over 15 hours is considered 'high')
index=which(tvHrs > 15)

#Plot the first plot, which is the 'high', only using values from crimeDvp
that are in 'index' (corresponding to high levels of tvHrs

lines(prop.table(table(crimeDvp[-index])),type='b', col='black')

legend("topright", inset=.05, title="TV consume", c("high","low","all"),