[R] question

peter dalgaard pdalgd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 21:11:13 CET 2012

On Feb 15, 2012, at 15:17 , R. Michael Weylandt wrote:

> But that's dropping unused factor levels, not the drop of `[`

Is there a good reason that nobody has suggested looking at aggregate()? There would seem to be a little red tape to sort out, but, I mean, this is generally speaking what aggregate() is intended for.

(And please choose an intelligent Subject: field next time. We now have two "question" threads mixed up, not to mention multiple other long-dead "question" threads from the last 1.5 years that get resurrected and inserted at the head of the thread.)

-pd