[R] question

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:35:13 CET 2012

1) The DEA package appears to have been removed from CRAN in 2008, so
it is not likely to be readily available. Old versions are available
from the CRAN archives though but I don't imagine you'll get much
support if you try to use them:
ftp://cran.r-project.org/pub/R/src/contrib/Archive/DEA/

2) Perhaps your problems could be solved by using a proper assignment
operator (<-) rather than > ....but this seems like you should just
take a look at some introductory materials (there are lots on the
internet and bundled with your R installation -- pick your poison).
Also, why are you trying to import output? That seems...odd...

3) Don't send emails with your password in them....

Type this into R and have fun:

help.start()

Michael Weylandt