[R] If (x > 0)

Henrik Bengtsson hb at biostat.ucsf.edu
Tue Feb 14 01:21:01 CET 2012

Try adding --vanilla when calling R, e.g.

R --vanilla --no-save --args 5 < test1.R

because I think you're picking up and previously stored session.
You'll most likely will find that "res <- conditional1(x)" will give
an error saying 'conditional1' is not defined; you need to define the
function before using it.

My $.02

/H