[R] hexplom question(s)

Debs Majumdar debs_stata at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 01:16:47 CET 2012

Hi,

   I am trying to use the --hexplom-- function to draw a scatterplot matrix.

The following works for me: hexplom(~file[,1:4], xbins=15,  xlab="")

However, I want to make some changes to the graph:

a) I only want to print/draw only one-half of the plot. Is there anyway to get rid of the plots in the lower triangular matrix?

b) Is there anyway, I can overwrite the xlabels?

c) Not very important, but the variables start from the bottom and goes up. E.g. I am plotting 4 variables ans I have a 4x4 matrix for the plot. Is there anyway I can reverse the diagonals? i.e I would like to list the variables and axes on 1x1, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 rather than the default where it lists the first variable on 4x1 follwed by 3x2, 2x3 and 1x4?

Thanks,

-Joey