[R] ANCOVA post-hoc test

Rmh rmh at temple.edu
Sun Feb 12 21:11:23 CET 2012

ancova in HH is a wrapper for aov
that displays a set of lattice plots.

the problem you are seeing is probably that glht ignores covariates (with an appropriate message) unless you specify an optional argument.
I will reply in more detail when i am at
my computer.

in the meantime, look at ?glht in the multcomp package and at
?mmc in the HH package for examples.

Sent from my iPhone