[R] Package ICSNP

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 03:44:56 CET 2012

On Feb 9, 2012, at 5:37 PM, Miho Morimoto wrote:

> I want to install package ICSNP but I got the following message. An
> instructor of my class even colud not figure out what's going on. Does
> anybody know about this error?
>
>> install.packages("ICSNP")
> --- Please select a CRAN mirror for use in this session ---
> Warning: unable to access index for repository
> http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/RWin/bin/windows/contrib/2.4

We are not even close to version 2.4. Maybe in another 15 years?

Furthermore the directory for version 2.14 does not have the target
package. What made you choose this repository over one of the standard
CRAN repos? (The repository at www.stat.ox.ac.uk has a rather
specialized reason for existence.)