[R] subset select="variable with a list of names"

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Thu Feb 9 18:17:28 CET 2012

Given your function definition, the function call needs to be

x(c("age","day"))

Whether it is good form to write a function like this, I will leave to others to comment.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Planning, Performance, and Accountability
Research and Data Analysis Division
Olympia, WA 98504-5204