[R] which R package is used for browsing web pages through coding

sagarnikam123 sagarnikam123 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:51:35 CET 2012

i know RCurl pakage to retrieve web content,it has limited use, i want
interactive package like

(in perl--->Mechanize,
In java--->Watij,Prowser,HTMLunit,HTTPunit,
in Ruby---->Watir ,etc)

this modules/packages opens appropriate browser,which can create
queries,retrieves output, clicks buttons, fill up form
automatically,searches keyword in search engine, Downloads many items from
internet
All this is by coding ....

if find ,kindly give me sample examples(codes) at list two/five
if not found,give me RCurl's sample codes starting from how to import
library to closing browser,
with explanation for each line of code