[R] basic debugging

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 03:30:37 CET 2012

What is your question? More interestingly, what is "debug mode" in R?

I'd suggest you look at traceback() -- there's also the powerful, but
possibly advanced, options(error=recover)

Kerninghan said "The most effective debugging tool is still careful
thought, coupled with judiciously placed print statements." It's good
advice, particularly for debugging something in a loop.

Michael