[R] How to figure out the number of data values in a list?

R. Michael Weylandt <michael.weylandt@gmail.com> michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 02:28:49 CET 2012

Also, this is the 3rd post in the last ~36 hours asking elementary questions about that data set and my homework senses are tingling. Perhaps a moratorium on them?