[R] Writing to a file

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Tue Feb 7 10:11:54 CET 2012

Hi

> Thank you a lot for answering so fast!
> but..what do you mean by example?
> I 've mentioned above the loop I used and I also show how the file looks
> like

I do not see any loop. I do not archive all posts from R help, only those
with interesting answers :-) and if you do not keep the context in future
mails for those not using nabble it is lost and it would be necessary to
dig in r help archive.

> 'cause its huge.
>
> the way i read the file is
> x=read.table("filename.txt",header=FALSE,sep="\t",fill=TRUE)
> y=x[1:45,]

maybe you can use even smaller fraction for a data example
y<-x[1:10,]
dput(y)

and copy the output from dput to your mail is the easiest way.

Regards
Petr