[R] How to fetch data from MySql DB using Quantmod package?

Ashy43 ashy4343 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:43:46 CET 2012

Hi All,

Currently I am using R 2.14.0 version in which RMySQL package is available
to establish connection with MySql database. I want to use'quantmod' package
which is use for stock charts. Could anyone tell how to establish connection
to MySQL DB in quantmod package? I have tried but got the following error-

                Quantmod / xts problem " Error in `[.xts`(x, xsubset) :
subscript out of bounds"