[R] unlink: parameter "force" not available in R windows version

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Sun Feb 5 06:51:33 CET 2012

On 04/02/2012 18:52, mails wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am not exactly sure but I think the version which is installed on that
> windows computer is 2.13.x
> So it looks like that the people who developed that function recently
> updated it.

Not 'recently': it was a new feature in 2.14.0, released last October
(and developed over the preceding 6 months).  The 2.14.x series will be
finalized at the end of this month.

> I need to check that on Monday.

See the posting guide: you were asked to update *before* posting.  You
can also check the NEWS online (the posting guide points you at
http://cran.r-project.org/src/base/NEWS: the latest sources are at
https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/doc/NEWS.Rd).