[R] problem with windows metafile

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 00:08:10 CET 2012

On Feb 4, 2012, at 5:18 PM, R.newbie wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I have following problem: I created some graphics with
> "win.metafile", which
> I wanted to use in a Powerpoint presentation, but when I paste them
> into
> Powerpoint the graphics are missing the axes. It looks like the axes
> are cut
> off and I was wondering, if somebody know this problem and how to
> solve
> this??

Having relatively recently "updated" my Windows and Mac versions of
Powerpoint, my guess is that the PPT default clipping is what you are
experiencing and you need to learn how to shrink the full image into
the display window. Try looking at the file with another viewer. I'll
be it is all there.

--
David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT