[R] [fields] image.plot abends with NAs in image.plot.info

Tom Roche Tom_Roche at pobox.com
Fri Feb 3 22:58:40 CET 2012

Tom Roche Fri, 03 Feb 2012 11:16:01 -0500

http://tinyurl.com/Njk5MmMyMWY1 (unfixed.png)

>> Second plots data and title, but abends before drawing the legend,

http://tinyurl.com/NTY5OGJhZmRh (abend.png)

Doug Nychka Fri, 3 Feb 2012 14:04:27 -0700
> can you double check that your second data image is OK. [...]

I believe that it is, because it actually plots the data: see
abend.png above.

> My quick guess is that the second image is all NAs

It is not: in addition to the above, my code treats the two cases
("trivial"==all NA, and non-trivial) differently (and also printf's
accordingly).