[R] Fiedler

Kjetil Halvorsen kjetilbrinchmannhalvorsen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:18:05 CET 2012

Hola!

This can be done with the CRAN package igraph, which contains (part
of) the arpack
library for computing only some eigenvalues/eigenvectors of sparse
matrices. arpack gives you the option of computing a few of the
smallest or a few of the largest eigenvalues/vectors.

Do
library(igraph)
?arpack

Kjetil