[R] an unusual use for R

538280 at gmail.com 538280 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:40:40 CET 2012

Nice,

Last year I found that my office needed some decoration and my wife
has some fancy sewing machines that can be programmed to do embroidery
and cross-stitch.  So I designed some cross stitches (using R and the
program for the machines) that show distribution functions and
equations for the Central Limit Theorem, Bayes Theorem, and the Mean
Value Theorem of Integration and my wife stitched them out for me.  I
certainly get varied comments when people see them.

Nice to know there are others who mix R, Statistics, and Textile crafts.