[R] replicate rows

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 13:26:26 CET 2012

It is not clear to me exactly what you are trying to do.  Can you show
a short example of some input and then what the output would look
like?

When you say you only "want to replicated the rows", what happens to
the columns?  Is each matrix going to have only one column?

So some more clarification would be nice.