[R] R-squared, how can I do to put this in a vector?

R. Michael Weylandt michael.weylandt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:50:34 CET 2012

?summary.lm

suggests that you can use $r.squared or $adj.r.squared. (Look under value)

Two style notes: preallocate your beta vector (don't grow it
dynamically like you are doing now) and it's generally a little safer
to use summary(....)[["r.squared"]] than the dollar sign notation.
(Though it won't matter here)

Michael