[R] latex \subfloat{} incompatible with sweave/knitr code

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Wed Aug 29 18:17:24 CEST 2012

Yes that is one possible solution, but the filename is hard-coded
somehow. The key to this problem is a missing new line before <<>>=,
which was addressed in
https://github.com/downloads/yihui/knitr/knitr-subfloats.pdf

The LyX and Rnw source files can be checked out with GIT under
https://github.com/yihui/knitr/tree/master/inst/examples If you open
knitr-subfloats.lyx, you will see an intentional new line in the ERT,
and that is to break \subfloat[asdfa]{<<>>= into

\subfloat[asdfa]{
<<>>=

Regards,
Yihui
--
Yihui Xie <xieyihui at gmail.com>
Phone: 515-294-2465 Web: http://yihui.name

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 6:34 AM, Steve Lianoglou