[R] Course

Tue Aug 28 17:40:43 CEST 2012

I am not a lawyer, and you should not ask for such advice on the Web. However, if you read the GNU license, it does not mention such activities. Money is not traditionally the issue with free software... the obligation to pass the source along if you change it is. I have personally taken a course my work paid for, and I have purchased CDROMs of Linux distributions before.
                                      Live:   OO#.. Dead: OO#..  Playing