[R] saving and reading csv and rda files

Alok Bohara, PhD bohara at unm.edu
Tue Aug 28 06:05:49 CEST 2012

Hi Michael:

Thanks for your patience in dealing with my questions.  Now, I have a
slightly better sense of R environment...  data frame versus object
versus names versus tail and head  etc.. etc...

I have been an avid user of  Gauss  (and Stata).  And, I have recently
begun to use  R for my research.  I had used R for various optimization
problems using the straight csv data files/frames, and I never paid any
attention to object etc..     I used Stata to do my data preparation...
   In any case, thanks for your patience in your explanation...

Best,
Alok

Alok K. Bohara, Ph.D.
Professor