[R] moving distance between two sets of data

White, William Patrick white.232 at wright.edu
Mon Aug 20 01:12:06 CEST 2012

The first method described produces a value other than the desired output every time the Firstset value is positive and the Secondset is negative, such as the second instance when seed is set to 123. The second method described produces a value other than the desired output every time the Firstset is negative and Secondset is positive, such as the first value derived from seed 123.